Wednesday 23 November 2016

Environment and Sustainability Group- End of Year Reflections

Reflections

Joshua Ford (Room 6): I like being part of the Environment group because I like to learn how to plant.
Ocean Adams-Hobson (Room 6): I like to take care of the worms in the worm farm because they give us worm tea for our gardens.
Avani Naidu (Room 16): I like being in the Environment Group because I like taking care of planet Earth.
Ariana Tusini (Room 16): Its a great time to learn how to plant and take care of the worms in the worm farm.
Tyson Cook (Room 16): I like to be in the Environment group because I get the opportunity to plant vegetables and eat what I plant and also take care of the worms in the worm farm.
Risabh Rawal (Room 25): In the Environment group, we learn how to plant vegetables, feed the worms in the worm farm and learn lots about gardening.
Nidhi Prasad (Room 6): I like to take care of the worms because they help us make worm tea for our gardens.

Navara Ioane (Room 6): I like taking care of the worm farm because we get worm tea for our gardens.

Aishani  Kumar (Room 16): We get an opportunity to plant vegetables and learn about what to feed the worms in the worm farm.

Jason Situ (Room 16): I like taking care of the worms and watering the plants and also taking vegetables home to eat.

Anya Chand (Room 6): I like to learn how to plant.

Abdul Ridwan (Room 6): I have learnt how to plant vegetables and take care of them.


From the Environment and Sustainability Group

No comments:

Post a Comment