Wednesday 27 July 2016

TERM 3-ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY GROUP



I hope to take these beans home to eat for dinner today.


Dwarf beans are ready to be harvested. I can't wait to take some of these beans home for mum to cook for tea.


Oh1 look at these radishes. Just ready to be harvested. Yum Yum

Here are the veggies that we picked from our vege gardens. We are very proud of our school vege gardens.

We planted spuds in our garden in April and now its ready to be dug out. Mr Deed our property manager has been very kind and helped us dig out the potatoes. 








Our cabbages and cauliflower are growing beautifully.


I don't mind at all getting my hands dirty when it comes to gardening. I just love working in our gardens at school.

Look at these beautiful potatoes that we helped Mr. Deed dig out.  I can't wait to take these home and get mum to cook  them.

No comments:

Post a Comment